Let’s apply what you’ve learned in this module and test your knowledge of Interview Skills. Select the best possible answer.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) You’ve been contacted by the hiring manager of a job you applied for last week, and they’re interested in interviewing you as soon as possible, ideally this afternoon. You’re not currently working, so your schedule is quite open. However, you were planning on meeting a friend for lunch and going to the gym afterward. What do you do?CorrectIncorrect
2) A Zoom (video) interview is scheduled for 12:30pm, giving you two hours to prepare. What do you do?CorrectIncorrect
3) The job you’re interviewing for is Office Manager of a Veterinary Clinic. You’ve managed a pet store in the past, and have also worked as an Administrative Coordinator in a physiotherapy clinic. During the interview, you’re asked how your previous experience would serve you in this role. What do you say?CorrectIncorrect
4) The interviewer asks you to share your greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses. How do you respond to this tough question?CorrectIncorrect
5) The interview seems to have gone well, and you feel positive about your chances of receiving an offer. However, it’s been four days and you haven’t yet heard back from the employer. What are your next steps?CorrectIncorrect