Our interactive Employability Skills course teaches students the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to find meaningful employment, build healthy relationships, and continue to grow in a professional environment.
Course content includes:
- First Impressions – Dropping Off A Resume
- Professionalism – Keeping Your Job
- Building A Strong Relationship With Your Supervisor
- Telephone, Email and Video Conferencing Etiquette
- Healthy Relationships
- Diversity In The Workplace
We also offer a second volume of the Employability Skills course designed to help you polish your resume, write impactful cover letters, provide you with valuable job search strategies and refine your interview skills. This course will soon be offered online – stay tuned!